Starting at midnight tonight,* if you buy tickets to a Show-Score Social, we'll give you Show-Score credits towards future purchases. And the more you buy, the more credits you earn! Here's how it works:
Buy 1 show and get $5 in Show-Score credits
Buy 2 shows and get $15 in Show-Score credits
Buy 3 shows and get $30 in Show-Score credits
It's that simple! Kick off your summer with the hottest shows on Broadway and beyond.
*The sale is valid on purchases from 12:01 AM on Saturday, May 25 through 11:59 PM on Monday, May 27. Not valid on prior purchases. Credits will be added to your account by Friday, May 31.
- Jagged Little Pill brings the music of Alanis Morissette to Broadway. Our members loved this new musical in Boston and now you can be among the first to see it in NYC.
- Sea Wall / A Life is coming to Broadway this summer after an extended run at the Public Theater. See this intimate theatrical experience starring Jake Gyllenhaal and Tom Sturridge.
- Tina - The Tina Turner Musical is coming to Broadway this fall and it'll have you dancing in the aisles.
- Tootsie racked up 11 Tony Award Nominations including Best Musical. Perfect for a fun summer night at the theater and the chance see this hilarious movie come to life on stage.
- Oklahoma took home 8 Tony nominations including Best Revival of a Musical, Best Leading Actor in a Musical, and Best Featured Actress in a Musical (2 of them in fact!)
- All My Sons is back on Broadway with a star-studded cast led by Annette Bening and Tracy Letts. Nominated for 3 Tony Awards, you can see Arthur Miller's classic family drama this summer.
- To Kill a Mockingbird is one of the hottest tickets on Broadway. See Tony nominee Jeff Daniels as Atticus Finch in this new telling of a classic story.
- The Ferryman earned 9 Tony nominations including Best Play, Best Leading Actor and Actress in a Play, and Best Direction of a Play.
- What the Constitution Means to Me was recognized for the work of playwright and lead actress Heidi Schreck with 2 nominations for Best Play and Best Leading Actress in a Play.
- Ain't Too Proud is the perfect summer jukebox musical featuring the music and story of The Temptations. With 12 Tony nominations, including one for double Tony nominee Jeremy Pope, this show has the city talking.
- Frankie and Johnny brings 6 time Tony Winner Audra McDonald and Oscar and Tony nominee Michael Shannon back to Broadway. The revival of this Terrence McNally play is only scheduled to be on Broadway for 16 weeks, so don't miss your chance to see it.
- Rock of Ages is BACK to celebrate its 10th anniversary. The long-running Broadway hit is coming to New World Stages and if you're looking for a way to rock out this summer, this is it.
- Moulin Rouge is stepping off the screen and onto Broadway. Already one of the most talked about shows in the new season, this imaginative story will have you believing in love again.
Seeing a show with Show-Score is more than just going to the theater. It's being part of a community of theater fans. At a Show-Score Social, you'll see a show with Show-Score members just like you, then we all go out and get drinks after and talk about what we've seen. First drink's on us!
Show-Score simplifies the theater landscape to help you discover shows you’ll love, from people you trust, at the right price for you. See all of our exclusive offerings.