Stuck on what to get mom this year? Take her to the theater with a show that's just right for her!
FOR THE MUSIC LOVING MOM
- Tina - The Tina Turner Musical is coming to Broadway this fall and it'll have you dancing in the aisles. Grab a ticket for you and mom and have a drink on us after the show. See available dates.
- Ain't Too Proud just received 12 Tony Award nominations including Best Musical. If your mom is a big Temptations fan, or just loves a good jukebox musical, grab a ticket starting at $64. See all available dates.
FOR THE POLITICALLY-MINDED MOM
- What the Constitution Means to Me took home 2 Tony Award nominations including Best Play. Take mom to see this female-driven, conversation-provoking new play. Join us on June 26 and grab a drink with fellow Show-Score members after the show.
- Hillary and Clinton marks Laurie Metcalf's third straight Tony nomination and we know you and mom will love this fresh new take on the 2008 election. See it on June 18 with tickets starting at $54.FOR THE LITERARY-MINDED MOM
- Little Women at Primary Stages brings us another literary adaptation from member-favorite Kate Hamill ("Pride and Prejudice"). See it this summer for $57 (regular price is $102). See all available dates.
- Fiddler on the Roof in Yiddish has everyone talking about the classic musical in a whole new light. With a ShowScore of 91, our members are loving this re-imagining and you can get a ticket for mom starting at $45. See all available dates.
FOR THE FUN-LOVING MOM
- Tootsie racked up 11 Tony Award Nominations including Best Musical. Take mom out for a fun night at the theater to see this hilarious movie come to life on stage. See it with fellow Show-Score members on July 30 and the first drink after the show is on us.
- Live and in Living Color! Songs from TV is next up as part of 92Y's popular Lyrics and Lyricists series. Take mom to this unique theatrical event featuring musicals written for the small screen, original songs created for special events and variety shows, and more. Get tickets for this event on June 1, June 2 or June 3 for $60.
Seeing a show with Show-Score is more than just going to the theater. It's being part of a community of theater fans. At a Show-Score Social, you'll see a show with Show-Score members just like you, then we all go out and get drinks after and talk about what we've seen. First drink's on us!
Show-Score simplifies the theater landscape to help you discover shows you’ll love, from people you trust, at the right price for you. See all of our exclusive offerings.