- The random drawing contest (the “Contest”) is free to enter for all Show-Score members. Show-Score staff, contractors, and vendors are not eligible to enter.
- The Contest ends on September 30, 2016 at 11:59pm. The Contest prize is a two hundred dollar ($200) Telecharge gift certificate.
- A Show-Score member is automatically entered into the Contest when s/he scores “The Color Purple” after clicking on a link embedded in the post-performance email sent by Telecharge.com.
- After the Contest ends, one winner will be randomly chosen, at Show-Score’s sole discretion, after which Show-Score will promptly contact the winner.
- In order to receive the prize, the winner must agree to be included in Show-Score’s marketing efforts, including those on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks, through email campaigns, and on the Show-Score site. The winner can choose to be identified with his or her real name and photo, or the pseudonym and avatar image that he or she uses on Show-Score. The winner must agree to accommodate reasonable requests from Show-Score that the winner document his or her experience of attending the show (such as a picture in front of the theater). The winner further agrees to let Show-Score use this documentation in Show-Score marketing efforts.
- The Contest is void where prohibited.
- Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Rules for "The Color Purple" scoring contest
May 12, 2016