Theater fans, unite! We're pumped for "The Greatest Showman" here at Show-Score. (We won't name names, but some of us have already memorized the soundtrack...)
We want to know who else is super excited for the new movie musical. Plus, it's the holiday season, so we want to give a few gifts away.
So, when you head to see "The Greatest Showman," snap a picture and tag #GreatestShowFan and #Sweepstakes when you share to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. It can be:
- A selfie with the show poster
- A group photo of all of your friends waiting for the film to start
- A picture of your ticket stub
- Or any other picture of you fanning out. (We're looking at you, top hat-owners.)
Each day 10 (that's right - TEN) winners will be chosen to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card, courtesy of your friends at Show-Score.
So, happy holidays, and happy movie-watching!
“THE GREATEST SHOWFAN”
SWEEPSTAKES THROUGH SHOW-SCORE
No purchase required to enter or win
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Greatest ShowFan Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation (“Fox”), Show-Score, the Sweepstakes’s other promotional affiliates (“Promotional Affiliates”) and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Show-Score (the “Sponsor”).
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. PROMOTION PERIOD. Winners will be selected based on entries received during a one day period (the “Promotion Period”). The first promotion period begins on Monday, December 18, 2017 at noon Eastern Time and ends on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at 11:59am Eastern Time. The next Promotion Period will begin on Tuesday, December 19, 2017 at noon Eastern Time and will end on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at 11:59am Eastern Time. Subsequent Promotion Periods will occur on a similar daily schedule until January 2, 2018 at 11:59am ET. Entries submitted prior to or after the Promotion Period will be disqualified.
5. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Publicly post on Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter an image that expresses your excitement about “The Greatest Showman” movie (such as a picture of yourself with a ticket stub, a poster, fan art you’ve made, or some other idea) and use the hashtags #greatestshowfan and #sweepstakes to enter. You may enter an unlimited amount of times.
Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected entries; interrupted or unavailable network servers; or other connection miscommunications, failed phone or computer or telephone transmissions, or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic that may affect the Sweepstakes entry process. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Use of any automated system or agency relationship to submit entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
6. WINNER SELECTION: Within two (2) business days after the end of each Promotional Period, Sponsor will select ten (10) first-prize winners from the group of eligible entrants in a random. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner(s) via social media commenting, social media messaging, email or phone. If the potential winner does not respond before January 7, 2018 at 11:59pm, the entrant will be disqualified and the prize will go unclaimed.
7. REQUIREMENTS OF THE POTENTIAL WINNER: Except where prohibited, the potential winner(s) will be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) and IRS Form W-9 within five (5) days of being notified. If the potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an the winner will not receive the prize.
- The first-prize winners will receive a one hundred dollar ($100) Amazon gift card (“Prize”).
- ARV: The total ARV of the Prize is $100.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible Sweepstakes entries received during the Promotion Period.
- General Conditions: Notwithstanding the foregoing, all details of the Prize will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In no event will more than ten (10) prizes be awarded for a specific Promotional Period. If, for any reason, more than the stated number of notifications are sent (or more claims are received), Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended Prize through a random drawing from among all eligible prize claims received. The right to receive the prize is non-assignable, non-transferable and no prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the prize or force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. The Sponsor and Promotional Affiliates shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a prize for any reason. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a prize, the prize may not be re-awarded.
9. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to the Sponsor, Fox and Promotional Affiliates use of winner’s name, voice, likeness, city, state and country of residence for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion, in any media throughout the world, in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, or any condition caused by events beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor, Fox or Promotional Affiliates that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted, the Sponsor and Fox may, at its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment; or (c) discontinue the Sweepstakes without award distribution. The Sponsor and Fox reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor and Fox reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Fox, Promotional Affiliates, participating theater organizations, participating companies, and their officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, incidental, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Sponsor is not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
13. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
14. SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS: When the contest is over, to find out the name of the winners, visit www.facebook.com/showscore.