- Richard Saudek may be giving a silent performance in “Beep Boop,” but critics and members have hardly been at a loss for adoring words. With a stellar Show-Score of 88, Crowded Outlet’s solo clown show about our modern obsession with technology runs through October 7th. Member Night tickets are still available!
- Is “Sum 41” more than an answer on a math quiz to you? Are your feelings about the early 2000s “complicated”? Then look no further than “Pop Punk High.” The cheeky musical is solidly rocking along with a Show-Score of 79.
- If your musical tastes lie in an entirely different direction, “Hershey Felder as Irving Berlin” (Show-Score: 82) might be more your speed. The solo piece exploring the life and songs of the legendary songwriter will strike its final chord on October 28th at 59E59.
- "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child” is making magic (and mischief) on Broadway. We’re donning our wizarding robes and heading to see it together on several dates this winter. (Holiday present, anyone?) Click here to learn more.
- “Bernhardt/Hamlet” opened last night and critics and members are weighing in on the question “To see, or not see.” Theresa Rebeck’s new dramedy starring the great Janet McTeer has a ShowScore of 77, and tickets are a steal at as low as $49.
- At our Fall Kickoff, we asked members to share what show they were most excited to see in the new season. The top two choices? “To Kill a Mockingbird” and “Be More Chill.” Judging by the buzz, we suspect those will be hot tickets and buying in advance might not be a bad idea.