- With a ShowScore of 87, the “Lewiston/Clarkston” double header at Rattlestick has been racking up some scarily good reviews.The great Samuel D. Hunter's exploration of life in small town America features a communal meal at intermission, and one member describes the show as “haunting & evocative.”
- Speaking of haunting, tickets are on sale now for Irish Rep’s seasonal revival of “The Dead.” Set in an historic Victorian mansion, the immersive staging takes the audience straight into the heart of James Joyce’s classic, and even includes a holiday meal inspired by the novella. See it with us for 50% off!
- For more spooky immersive adventure, take a trip down the rabbit hole with “Then She Fell.” Boasting a chillingly good ShowScore of 89, the intimate production has been taking audiences of just 15 per performance on an immaculately designed, dream-like journey into the work of Lewis Carroll since 2012.
- After 15 high-flying years, “Wicked” is still soaring to great heights on Broadway. With broomsticks, witches hats, and magic galore, Halloween is a great time to revisit this musical blockbuster (or catch it for the first time)! (P.S. - did you watch A Very Wicked Halloween?)
- Flying monkeys aren’t the only primates on Broadway this fall. The namesake misunderstood monster of “King Kong” towers 20 feet above audience members and is leaving Show-Score members with a big impression. See it with us for as low as $80!
Like any of the shows you see? Don't forget to add them to your Wish List!