NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Greatest Showman Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation (“Fox”), Show-Score, the Sweepstakes’s other promotional affiliates (“Promotional Affiliates”) and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Show-Score (the “Sponsor”).
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. PROMOTION PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins at Thursday July 27 12:01am ET and ends at Thursday, September 7, 2017 11:59pm ET (the “Promotion Period”). Entries submitted prior to or after the Promotion Period will be disqualified.
5. HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Visit www.show-score.com/greatest-showman and enter your email address and zip code, or use Facebook login, OR
Visit www.foxmovies.com/movies/the-greatest-showman/#show-score and enter your email address and zip code, or use Facebook login.
LIMIT: One (1) Sweepstakes entry per person
Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected entries; interrupted or unavailable network servers; or other connection miscommunications, failed phone or computer or telephone transmissions, or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic that may affect the Sweepstakes entry process. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Use of any automated system or agency relationship to submit entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
6. WINNER SELECTION: Within twenty (20) business days after the end of the Promotional Period, Sponsor will select one (1) first-prize winner and ten (10) second prize winners from the group of eligible entrants. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner(s) via mail, email or phone within two (2) days of winner selection. If the potential winner does not respond within two days (2) after the first attempt to contact him/her, the entrant will be disqualified. The Sponsor will then randomly select another winner(s).
7. REQUIREMENTS OF THE POTENTIAL WINNER: Except where prohibited, the potential winner(s) will be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) and IRS Form W-9 within five (5) days of being notified. If the potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place per Section 6 herein.
Each second-prize winner will receive a “The Greatest Showman” movie poster.
9. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to the Sponsor, Fox and Promotional Affiliates use of winner’s name, voice, likeness, city, state and country of residence for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion, in any media throughout the world, in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, or any condition caused by events beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor, Fox or Promotional Affiliates that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted, the Sponsor and Fox may, at its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment; or (c) discontinue the Sweepstakes without award distribution. The Sponsor and Fox reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor and Fox reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Fox, Promotional Affiliates, participating theater organizations, participating companies, and their officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, incidental, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Sponsor is not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
13. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
14. SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS: When the contest is over, to find out the name of the winners, visit www.show-score.com/greatest-showman.