NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Predict the TONYS Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Audience Rewards, Tony Award Productions, Show-Score, Nederlander Organization, Shubert Organization, and Jujamcyn Theaters, the Contest’s Promotional Affiliates and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored by Audience Rewards and Show-Score (the “Sponsor”). The American Theatre Wing and The Broadway League are not affiliated with this Contest.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. PROMOTION PERIOD. The Contest begins at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time on May 2, 2017 or when all Tony Award nominations have been determined and ends at 12 p.m. (noon) Eastern Standard Time June 11, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”). Entries submitted prior to or after the Promotion Period will be disqualified.
5. HOW TO PARTICIPATE:A. Predict the Tonys Contest:
Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected entries; interrupted or unavailable network servers; or other connection miscommunications, failed phone or computer or telephone transmissions, or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic that may affect the Contest entry process. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Use of any automated system or agency relationship to submit entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
6. WINNER SELECTION: Predict the Tonys Contest winner determination: Within twenty (20) business days, following the end of the Tonys Telecast, the correct predictions, from qualified entrants, will be tallied and Contest Point(s) assigned to each entrant. The entrant with the most Contest Points will be eligible to win the Prize. In case of a tie, the Prize will be split equally among all tied entrants with the most Contest Points. Potential winner(s) will be finalized on or before July 6th, 2017. The Contest will be administered, on Sponsor’s behalf, by Interactive Contests, an independent judging organization, whose decisions as to the all aspects of the Contest and the selection of potential winner(s) is final. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner(s) via mail, email or phone within two (2) days of winner selection. If the potential winner does not respond within two days (2) after the first attempt to contact him/her, the entrant will be disqualified. The Sponsor will then select an entrant with the next highest Contest Point total as the winner, or if multiple winners in case of a tie, redistribute the prize among the remaining eligible winners.
Invite a Friend Bonus Sweepstakes entries will be included in a random drawing conducted on or about July 6, 2017 from entries received during the Promotion Period. The drawing will be conducted on Sponsor’s’ behalf in St. Paul, MN, by Interactive Games, an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Entry must have an active Audience Reward member account in good standing to be eligible to receive prize, as determined by the Sponsor at it’s sole discretion. If the potential winner does not qualify, the Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by e-mail and prize will be automatically deposited to winner’s Audience Reward member account.
7. REQUIREMENTS OF THE POTENTIAL WINNER: Except where prohibited, the potential winner(s) will be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) and IRS Form W-9 within five (5) days of being notified. If the potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place per Section 6 herein.
One (1) Predict the Tonys Contest Winner will receive One Million ShowPoints. Approximate Retail Value: $12,000.00. In case of a tie, the Prize will be split, equally, among all tied entrants, with the most points, per Section 6 herein.
Ten (10) Invite a Friend Sweepstakes Winners will each receive One Thousand ShowPoints. Approximate Retail Value: $12.00.
ShowPoints will be available in the member’s Audience Rewards account within three weeks from date of winner confirmation. Use and expiration of ShowPoints is pursuant to the terms and conditions of Audience Rewards. Winner is under no obligation to accept the prize. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the Prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Prize is not refundable, non transferable and must be accepted as awarded. All expenses not specified are the sole responsibility of Prize winner. The winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of the Prize.
9. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes winner’s consent to the Sponsor and Promotional Affiliates use of winner’s name, voice, likeness, city, state and country of residence for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion, in any media throughout the world, without further payment or consideration.
10. PRIVACY: By participating in the Contest, you hereby authorize the Sponsor and Promotional Affiliates to have the right to collect, use, process, transfer and store all data provided by you, including without limitation, personal data, to the United States, or any location(s) throughout the world that the Sponsor and Promotional Affiliates deem necessary, whether within your country of residence or elsewhere, and with such party(ies) as deemed appropriate, for purposes of administering the Contest. All information submitted to the Sponsor and Promotional Affiliates as part of this Contest will be treated in accordance with the respective Sponsor and Promotional Affiliates privacy policies, available at www.audiencerewards.com and www.show-score.com/privacy_policy The personal information provided will be used to: (a) contact potential winners; (b) enroll the entrant with a free account membership into the Audience Rewards program (if needed), and (c) register the entrant as a member of Show-Score (if needed). During the registration process for Audience Rewards, the entrant can also choose to (a) receive offers about Broadway shows, events and offers from Audience Rewards. At the time of registration, and any time thereafter, entrants in the Contest can choose to not activate/or to deactivate their Audience Rewards account and/or their Show-Score account and to request that no additional information or communications be sent from any of the Sponsor or Promotional Affiliates. Entrants have the right to access, withdraw, and correct their personal data and directions for managing personal data are provided in each partners’ respective privacy policies and websites.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, or any condition caused by events beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor or Promotional Affiliates that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted, the Sponsor and Promotional Affiliates may, at their sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment; or (c) discontinue the Contest without award distribution. The Sponsor and Promotional Affiliates reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor and Promotional Affiliates reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Promotional Affiliates, participating theater organizations, participating shows, and their officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest, or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (e) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, incidental, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Sponsor is not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
13. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Released Parties in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
14. CONTEST RESULTS: To find out the name of the winners after July 10, 2017 visit www.show-score.com/tony