Show-Score's 'The Kite Runner' Facebook Giveaway
Enter for a chance to win 2 tickets to Broadway's 'The Kite Runner', a copy of the script, and 2 drink vouchers!
To enter for a chance to win, simply:
- Like both Show-Score and The Kite Runner's Facebook pages
- Like the giveaway announcement post on Show-Score's Facebook page
- Tag one friend in the comment section of the giveaway announcement post
Get one extra entry into the giveaway for each additional friend you tag in the comment section of the giveaway announcement post!
The giveaway closes Friday, August 26, 2022 at 11:59pm EDT
Winners will be notified by Show-Score, via Facebook Messanger on or around Monday, August 29, 2022
Show-Score’s 'The Kite Runner' Facebook Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Your participation in the Giveaway is subject to the Show-Score standard terms and conditions, which you can view by visiting https://www.show-score.com/terms.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY ON FACEBOOK, YOU ARE GIVING SHOW-SCORE PERMISSION TO CONTACT YOU VIA FACEBOOK REGARDING THIS ENTRY.
The giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
GIVEAWAY ENTRY PERIOD
The Giveaway entry period begins on August 24, 2022 at 12pm Eastern Time and will continue through August 26, 2022 at 11:59pm Eastern Time. All entries must be received by August 26, 2022 at 11:59pm Eastern Time. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. No entries will be acknowledged or returned.
The ’The Kite Runner’ giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is sponsored by Show-Score, (“Sponsor”), having its principal place of business at 32 Avenue of the Americas, 23rd Floor, New York, NY 10013, United States. The Giveaway entry period begins on August 24, 2022 at 12pm Eastern and ends on August 26, 2022, at 11:59pm Eastern (such period, the “Entry Period”). All times are based solely on the Sponsor’s computer clock.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Must live within the United States, or its territories, including American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the United States Virgin Islands. Employees, officers, directors , and agents (and their immediate families and household members regardless of where they live, or members of the same households (whether related or not) of Show-Score (Sponsor), and any of its divisions, affiliates, and subsidiaries, and any affiliated entities, are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway or to win any Prize. Federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE ELIGIBILITY AREA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter for a chance to win, entrants must:
- Like both the @showscore and @kiterunnerbway pages on Facebook
- ‘Like’ the giveaway announcement post, posted by @showscore on Facebook
- Tag one (1) friend in the comment section of the giveaway announcement post, posted by @showscore on Facebook
- Each time one (1) Facebook user likes the @showscore and @kiterunnerbway pages, likes the giveaway announcement post, and tags one (1) friend in the comments section of the giveaway announcement post, Entrants will earn one (1) entry.
- Entrants can earn additional entries into the giveaway by tagging more friends in the comment section of the giveaway announcement post, posted by @showscore on Facebook
- For each additional friend tagged, Entrants will earn one (1) entry.
- All entries must be received by August 26, 2022 at 11:59pm Eastern Time. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. No entries will be acknowledged or returned.
One winner will receive:
- Two (2) tickets to ‘The Kite Runner’ on Broadway.
- The winner will be offered the chance to choose the performance date & time they would like to attend
- Performance dates/times must fall within the show’s existing performance schedule, which can be found at: https://www.telecharge.com/Broadway/The-Kite-Runner/Overview
- The winner will not be able to attend performances between Wednesday, October 19, 2022, and Sunday, October 30, 2022 (inclusive)
- The Sponsor will liaise with the Winner and ‘The Kite Runner’ production team via Facebook and/or email to coordinate the scheduling of tickets
- Seat locations will be provided at the discretion of ‘The Kite Runner’ and/or the Hayes Theater Box Office, and cannot be selected by the Winner
- The performance will take place at the Hayes Theater, 240 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036.
- Tickets will be held under the Winner’s name at the Hayes Theater Box Office
- Tickets will need to be collected by the winner at the Hayes Theater Box Office on the day of the performance
- If attending a Wednesday matinee or Friday evening performance, all guests will be required to wear a face covering over their nose and mouth while inside the theatre, with the exception of when guests are eating or drinking
- For performances not taking place on a Wednesday matinee or a Friday evening, the wearing of masks is recommended but not required
- One (1) script of ‘The Kite Runner’
- The script will be held under the Winner’s name at the Hayes Theater Box Office
- The script will need to be collected by the winner at the Hayes Theater Box Office on the day of the performance
- Two (2) drink vouchers
- The drink vouchers will be held under the Winner’s name at the Hayes Theater Box Office
- The drink vouchers will need to be collected by the winner at the Hayes Theater Box Office on the day of the performance
- The drink vouchers can be redeemed at any bar at the Hayes Theater
- Each voucher will grant the winner either a drink or snack of their choice
- The vouchers will not be valid for double pours
The prize is not redeemable for cash. Additional restrictions may apply. Any expenses not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to meals, taxes, transportation, accommodation, and gratuities are the sole responsibility of the winner.
The potential Prize Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. The potential Winner will be notified by Facebook on Monday, August 29, 2022. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor whose decision is final and binding on all aspects of this Giveaway. Failure of the potential Prize Winners to respond within a reasonable time frame (but not later than Wednesday, August 31, 2022) from such notification referred to above may result in disqualification and the selection of another entrant from among all eligible entries received. The Sponsor is not required to contact the potential Prize Winners more than once. By entering the drawing, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. In the event of non-compliance for any reason, including the inability to accept the Prize for any reason, an alternate entrant may be selected at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
CONDITIONS, DISCLAIMERS, AND LICENSE
By entering this giveaway, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor (whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the giveaway), and to comply with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The decisions of the Sponsor are final on all matters of fact, interpretation, eligibility, procedure, and fulfillment. Entries are void if unreadable, inaccurate, incomplete, forged, mechanically reproduced, irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. The Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any Prize furnished or made available in connection with the giveaway. Although the Sponsor attempts to ensure the integrity of the giveaway, the Sponsor is not responsible for the actions of entrants or other individuals in connection with the giveaway, including entrants’ or other individuals’ attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the giveaway. The Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer(s), other equipment, or person(s), related to or resulting from participation in the giveaway or downloading materials from or using the giveaway Site. If for any reason, the giveaway is not capable of running as planned for any reason including because of damage by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, strikes, industry conditions, bankruptcy or liquidation, marketplace demands, applicable law, unforeseen obstacles, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, could corrupt, compromise, undermine, or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability, or proper conduct of the giveaway, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to modify these Official Rules and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend all or any part of the giveaway, and in its sole discretion to select a new potential winner from among all eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension, as applicable. If there are typographical errors that obscure the original intent of the giveaway, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway appropriately. By entering this giveaway and unless prohibited by law, the potential Prize Winners hereby consent to use of their respective name, voice, photograph, and/or likeness for advertising or publicity purposes for this and similar promotions without compensation and the potential winner and guest may be required to provide a signed release acknowledging such consent unless restricted by law. Moreover, by entering this giveaway, unless prohibited by law, the potential Prize Winners agree to grant to the Sponsor, and its licensees, affiliates, and assigns, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including without limitation the World Wide Web, at any time or times, the Prize Winners’ names, likenesses (actual or simulated), voice (actual or simulated), and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration; and further without such additional compensation, appear for, or provide biographical information for use in, any presentation or other activity which may include filming/audio/video/electronic or other recordings and/or interviews, as may be determined from time to time by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. By entering this giveaway electronically and voluntarily providing your personal information, entrants consent and agree to the Sponsors’ collection and use of the entrant’s information for the administration of this giveaway and agree to Sponsors’ use of entrant information to contact entrant concerning this giveaway. Sponsor may send promotional communications to entrant’s email address after entry. The entrant will have the option to opt out of such emails.
Prizes are non-transferable.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to modify these Official Rules, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or any part of the Giveaway.
RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION
By entering the giveaway, entrants release and hold the Sponsor, and any affiliated entities including parents, related and affiliated companies, including Show-Score and WICKED and their subsidiaries, advertisers, promotional agencies and each of their respective directors, successors, sponsors, partners, licensees, officers, subsidiaries, agents, employees, artists, advisors, assignees, and all others associated with the development and execution of the giveaway harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the giveaway or participation in any giveaway-related activity, or resulting directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize awarded in connection with the giveaway, including without limitation causes of action, claims and demands, including legal fees and expenses, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and liability for physical injury, death, or property damage which the entrants or his/her administrators, heirs, successors or assigns might have or could have, by reason of or arising out of the entrant’s participation in the giveaway and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or use entrant of the Prize. The giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Instagram, and all entrants agree to release and hold harmless Instagram from any and all liability associated with or arising out of the giveaway.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY The giveaway, all Prizes, and all materials provided on or through the giveaway Site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. WITHOUT LIMITING THE RELEASE GRANTED BY ENTRANTS HEREIN, BY ENTERING THE giveaway, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE giveaway, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2)UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (3)ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The giveaway and these Official Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of New York (as distinguished from the choice of law rules) and the United States of America applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in New York and where the relevant contacts are with such state. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
Severability; Headings: If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in
these Official Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof.