Here is how you can win the "#YearInTheater 2016" contest:
- The random drawing contest (the “Contest”) is free to enter for all Show-Score members. Show-Score staff, contractors, and vendors are not eligible to enter.
- To enter, you must complete the "#YearInTheater 2016" game located here. You must choose at least 1 show that you have seen in 2016.
- On the last page of the game, you must share your "#YearInTheater 2016" poster on Facebook or tweet it. If you share on Facebook, your share must be "public" (not just to your friends), and must be tagged with "@showscore" (no hyphen in the name). We need you to do it this way so that we can see it. If your post is private, we can't see it, and if you forget to tag us, we won't know you did it.
- Alternatively, you can tweet your "#YearInTheater 2016" poster, and tag Show-Score by using "@Show_Score" in your tweet. We need you to tag us in this way so we can see your tweet.
- The Contest ends on Thursday, January 5, 2017 at 5:00pm ET. After the Contest ends, one winner will be randomly chosen, at Show-Score’s sole discretion, after which Show-Score will promptly announce the winner. The winner must be a Show-Score member.
- The Contest prize is $365 worth of reimbursements for theater tickets purchased in 2017, anywhere in US or Canada. To ensure you get the exact shows and seats you want, you will first purchase whatever tickets you want. You will then email us the receipt(s). We will promptly reimburse you by Paypal or check in US Dollars. We will continue to do this until you have used up your $365 prize.
- In order to receive the prize, the winner must agree to be included in Show-Score’s marketing efforts, including those on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks, through email campaigns, and on the Show-Score blog and website. The winner can choose to be identified with his or her real name and photo, or the pseudonym and avatar image that he or she uses on Show-Score. The winner must agree to accommodate reasonable requests from Show-Score that the winner document his or her experience of attending the shows (such as a picture in front of the theater). The winner further agrees to let Show-Score use this documentation in Show-Score marketing efforts.
- The Contest is void where prohibited.
- For questions please contact email@example.com.